Friday 4 July 2014

Let's start off on a 'HONEY' note

I have known honey for a long time now, I have studied and worked with it for some years too as well. I have been actively involved in its entire process from the nurturing of bees to harvesting, processing, packaging and marketing and definately consuming it. I am some times  overwhelmed by comments a lot of people make about it.

Some of these comments include some of the following;
  1. White particles at the bottom of a jar of honey stored in a cool place is fake.
  2. Honey that is black in colour is the only original honey.
  3. Honey is the only product from bees.
  4. The legitimate methods of identifying original honey is by immersing a match stick in a sample of honey and striking it against a match box,or leaving a drop of it on a table and watching if ants will pass by, or even dropping just a drop of it in a clean glass of water and many more.
  5. Honey is as good as sugar, they are almost the same thing except that honey is liquid
These and many more are the comments. I honestly love to write as much as I know about this sweet substance. What do you know about it; it's uses, applications etc?

Why don't you be my 'HONEY' by commenting on this 

No comments:

Post a Comment